Watch the video to see why we use only Gencanna Oils
To get what you pay for and get the most effective CBD, ask these six questions of your potential CBD provider.
1. DO YOU USE AN FDA APPROVED FACILITY? CBD isn't currently regulated as a food product. This means that, technically, a person could be extracting CBD in their living room and selling it to you. That's not very sanitary. To find a safe CBD oil, look for CBD that is being processed in a food-grade facility that is approved by the FDA. This means they have to meet the highest cleanliness and quality-assurance safeguards.
2. DO YOU DO INDEPENDENT 3RD PARTY TESTING? Because CBD is currently under regulated, quality control is non-existent unless companies self-regulate. A company can and should do their own testing to ensure you're getting the most effective CBD with consistent CBD levels per mL. The best kind of quality testing is 3rd party testing. This takes the conflict of interest out of the equation. Top CBD brands likeGencannause 3rd party testers.
3. ARE YOU APPROVED BY THE US HEMP AUTHORITY? One of the highest honors for a CBD company is approval by the US Hemp Authority. They only approve top CBD brands that meet the highest standards. Only 14 companies, so far, have been approved. Gencannais one of them.
4. DO YOU USE A CO2 EXTRACTION PROCESS? Some producers of CBD oil use a chemical extraction process that can leave foreign chemicals in the CBD oil. On top of that, ethanol-extraction destroys the complex spectrum of antioxidants and nutrients in CBD. These substances provide an entourage effect, which may enhance flavor and benefit. During CO2 extraction, trained personnel use low-temperature carbon dioxide to extract and preserve the CBD. This process requires specialized training and equipment. The result is preferred by top CBD brands. This naturally occurring gas is the best way to make a safe CBD oil.
5. IS THE HEMP FARMED SUSTAINABLY? Sustainable farms aren't only better for the environment. They create a healthier product. They maximize water usage efficiency and apply biological matter (instead of chemical fertilizers) to the soil to keep it healthy and nutrient-rich with each new crop. To buy the most effective CBD look for mention of sustainable farming.
6. DOES YOUR CBD COME FROM INDUSTRIAL HEMP? CBD can be extracted from other cannabis strains . But other strains have higher levels of THC. You may or may not want THC in your CBD oil. This is especially important if you are randomly drug tested at your place of employment. Our CBD meets the federally legal level of below 0.3% THC. We also offer a THC Free Isolate for those who do not want any THC.